Act 22 Opinions

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Did you enjoy this episode?

  • Yes, of course!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
RE: Hamburger
Pretty much anywhere outside of the US (as far as I am aware, at least I know in Europe this is true), a hamburger is the bun without the meat. I'm pretty sure the bun-addition is a bit of an American-ism.

RE: PGSM =P
I loved the ending of this episode! As I said before, I was actually kind of touched by Usagi's tears (sober OR otherwise!), so major kudos to the producers/writers/directors, and Miyuu of course, in being able to pull that scene with a lot of poignancy and little-to-no cheeziness!
I really can't wait to see even more emotionally-filled scenes later in this series, in this act alone we've been assured that they'll be handled well. :)
 

Starfury

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 20, 2003
5
0
0
This episode is one of the best. Great character development, quite good fights and intresting previews. I'm just wondering when Minako will realize that acting alone is not so smart.
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
RE: about the hamburger.. :roll:
In my mind.. hamburger means round-shaped bread+meat in between, otherwise, it can also be called as "sandwich" if it's much more thinner.

I really love the casts now. The more i watch the episodes, the more i observed that their acting have improved a great big deal. Hama's really good in acting too, she allowed me to see how different the characters of Mercury/Ami-chan and Dark Mercury.. Good job girl! And Miyuu seems more and more matured by the end of each episodes, seems like she doesn't wail that much already, thus, allowing me to imagine her as a princess.
 

blackbird

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 16, 2003
934
0
0
South Carolina, United States
aquarius_star said:
RE: about the hamburger.. :roll:
In my mind.. hamburger means round-shaped bread+meat in between, otherwise, it can also be called as "sandwich" if it's much more thinner.

I really love the casts now. The more i watch the episodes, the more i observed that their acting have improved a great big deal. Hama's really good in acting too, she allowed me to see how different the characters of Mercury/Ami-chan and Dark Mercury.. Good job girl! And Miyuu seems more and more matured by the end of each episodes, seems like she doesn't wail that much already, thus, allowing me to imagine her as a princess.
I agree. :D
 
Feb 9, 2004
862
0
0
Atlanta
www.still-frames.net
Did anyone else just *cringe* when Moon came flying onto the stage with the rainbow set? Yikes! Amazing to see our skinny little Hama be so tough! I always thought she looked too frail and everytime she does something, I think she's gonna snap in two.

Usagi has grown really serious since about Act 19. She just seems different... more ethereal and emotional. It's a lovely thing to see and I just love Sawai Miyuu. She's incredible... leaps and bounds from Act 1. *Anxiously awating Act 24*
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
*Off Topic: ARGH! I can't wait anymore! Now, it is my turn to snap in two... I want Act24 right now!! *groans*

Ahem... *coughs* sorry, I am really desperate.
 

Sakuya

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 9, 2003
1,833
1
0
United States
www.cfwan.com
uncchristine99 said:
Did anyone else just *cringe* when Moon came flying onto the stage with the rainbow set? Yikes! Amazing to see our skinny little Hama be so tough! I always thought she looked too frail and everytime she does something, I think she's gonna snap in two.
It didn't look like "flying" to me. It's just Moon being thrown onto the stage. And I think it was a pretty good and slightly violent scene. :)
 
Sep 10, 2003
134
0
0
Phoenix AZ
I found Artemis and Luna's little dance mating walk in circles really awkward. I'm going to do that one day with a friend when I meet up. Just surrounding them :P In cirlces..

I loved the episode. Damnit Moon! Stop trying to heal everyone! Let her be evil!

And the scene took to long for one to fall when Venus And Darkury flew across the air, and we wait 30 seconds for someone to finally fall (obviously Venus). I would have liked it sooner. And a more emotional fall.

Other than that, I loved the episode XD
 

Surly Bob

Lapis Lunaris
Mar 4, 2004
89
0
0
Neeko said:
I think Hina's got that quality where as much as you try not to like her, you still like her. You hate that you don't hate her. (Or you're one of the lucky few like Surly Bob, and you just don't like her at all.) :roll:
You're either with Usagi... or you're with the terrorists. Make up your mind, Hina-lover!! P-:
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
Sakuya said:
uncchristine99 said:
Did anyone else just *cringe* when Moon came flying onto the stage with the rainbow set? Yikes! Amazing to see our skinny little Hama be so tough! I always thought she looked too frail and everytime she does something, I think she's gonna snap in two.
It didn't look like "flying" to me. It's just Moon being thrown onto the stage. And I think it was a pretty good and slightly violent scene. :)
I cringed when she was thrown onto the stage from outside. Wow, they must've thrown her from some sort of a ladder to make it look and SOUND so real. I was like, OUCH and Tssss when she was thrown and landed with a loud THUMP!
 

Mr. Nice

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 29, 2003
138
0
0
England
aquarius_star said:
I cringed when she was thrown onto the stage from outside. Wow, they must've thrown her from some sort of a ladder to make it look and SOUND so real.
You do realise the sound was almost certainly foley right ;). (Although they seemed to have mixed up the "slap" sound with the "punch" sound back when Mako laid out Tuxedo Mask ;)).
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
:lol: Yeah, of course I know its not real, they wouldn't do it to their money trees! (oops :P)