Act 43 Opinions

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ANZAmoon

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 18, 2003
65
0
0
Sea of Tranquillity
#41
They so did a Seramyu kiss. I remember two kisses in Seramyu, one in KShimaDensetsu and then.. I believe it was LDO... or was it TnMK?

The point being is that the actors usually turn their heads in so it looks like they are kissing, but in reality, they are a good inch or less apart.
 

ChildOfXX

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 12, 2003
99
0
0
w/ Akira
#42
ANZAmoon said:
They so did a Seramyu kiss. I remember two kisses in Seramyu, one in KShimaDensetsu and then.. I believe it was LDO... or was it TnMK?
LDO...when Mamoru and Usagi were standing in the rain. Yeah, I know what you mean.
 

pgsmrocks

Lapis Lunaris
Jun 13, 2004
1,845
0
0
#43
OMFG!

I'm still saying it this morning! OMFG!

I loved that part on the beach where Mamo picked Usa up and swung her around. *romantic sigh*

BTW, NAE and WASU you rock :ohmy:

The transcript is up! already! at www.shingetsu-pgsm.net!

Go GO GO read it! OMFG! :D
 

Sejanus

Lapis Lunaris
Jun 16, 2004
619
0
0
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
#45
Great act overall!

We got a mix of old youma and new youma which was nice to see. They were obviously saving up the budget so they could spent it on that water youma explosion. :D Which reminds me, wet Mercury hair is not good looking.. lol

As for the upcomming episode, the end preview makes it look like they will be getting rid of the Shitennou after all. I had been wondering if they would survive unlike the Anime and Manga. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
 

Mr. Nice

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 29, 2003
138
0
0
England
#46
Ok, was I the only person amused when the youma of the last 2 acts was just like "whatever" and wondered of after the Senshi Poseathon? :D
 

marspeach

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 11, 2003
3,767
0
0
D-town, MI
#47
hoshiko said:
Goldfish #13 said:
hoshiko said:
they weren't actually kissing.
Then what were they doing?

Sorry I just can't belive that the kissing scene didn't have any real kissing in it.
*lol* Watch it again. They're just putting their heads close together. If there was any kissing going on, it was on the cheeks.

I'm not complaining. For various reasons, I don't want there to be any kissing between Usagi and Mamoru. *shrug* Ah well, can't win em all.
WHAT? How could you not want kissing??? :P

I agree with you, I definitely do NOT think they were actually kissing. Oh well, though. It did look more real than the blurred out flashback one where it was so incredibly obvious they were kissing on the cheeks.

I just read Shingetsu's transcripts. It seems my gut telling me Venus hadn't awakened yet was right. I should have listened to it.
 

Danielle

Lapis Lunaris
Jul 15, 2004
189
0
0
London, Ontario
#48
Great GREAT episode!! And the transcript was up so fast, I couldn't believe it! AWESOME! Everything was soo good, except for at the end, the laughing did seem really fake to me too, they should have just JUMPED in the water completely, not just ran around in it.. :(
And poor Usagi, how is she going to get home now?! Well it's probably not too late so she could take the subway, probably..
Another thing, the really REALLY bright light that was on while they were playing in the water, what the hell was that supposed to be? It destroyed my eyes.. Is that supposed to be the moonlight or something? Sheesh. But overall a very fantabulastic episode! Highly recommended! :oh:
 

purplestarz

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 20, 2004
280
0
0
bx
#49
Mr. Nice said:
Ok, was I the only person amused when the youma of the last 2 acts was just like "whatever" and wondered of after the Senshi Poseathon? :D
No, no you're not. I was thinking, while their saying their titles and posing the youma could have either walked away or attacked them. Why doesn't it attack them? When he turned and walked away I busted out laughing.
 

Sakuya

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 9, 2003
1,834
2
0
United States
www.cfwan.com
#50
I've got to say, this is a really good episode. :P It's even better than Act 36, somehow! I really like how they adapted the anime's tiptoe-kiss thingy. :P The last scene on the beach was sad, I expected Usagi to act surprised, force grin, and then sob. But then she just kept grinning... :|

So it seems Venus did not awaken yet? There are still so many plot twists near the end. :ohmy:
 

reynardine

Lapis Lunaris
Jul 4, 2004
46
0
0
Lost in the Cornfields
#53
Mr. Nice said:
Ok, was I the only person amused when the youma of the last 2 acts was just like "whatever" and wondered of after the Senshi Poseathon? :D
No, you weren't the only one. My hubby and I both cracked up upon seeing that. IIRC, there's been a couple of times where the girls go into their spiels and their opponents (usually Shitennou) are like "What the hell are you guys talking about?" and attack anyway. Just something else I love about the live-action series.

--R
 

dodgerfan

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 23, 2003
1,812
0
0
Just outside of New York City
#56
Goldfish #71 said:
OMFG!

I'm still saying it this morning! OMFG!

I loved that part on the beach where Mamo picked Usa up and swung her around. *romantic sigh*

BTW, NAE and WASU you rock :ohmy:

The transcript is up! already! at www.shingetsu-pgsm.net!

Go GO GO read it! OMFG! :D
Great observation! Mamoru picking Usagi up and swinging her in his arms was perhaps the most romantic scene I've seen in the series yet! :D
This was just SUCH a great act! It's hard to believe, but Act 44 just may be even BETTER! :ohmy:
 

Serenathy

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 26, 2004
263
0
0
#57
Goldfish said:
I just read Shingetsu's transcripts. It seems my gut telling me Venus hadn't awakened yet was right. I should have listened to it.
Maybe I didn't read it carefully and didn't see it, but where does it say that Venus' power hasn't been awaken yet?
 

MoonPrince

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 28, 2003
9
0
0
#58
Sakuya said:
The last scene on the beach was sad, I expected Usagi to act surprised, force grin, and then sob. But then she just kept grinning... :|
If you can understand its synopsis, you'll know why she keeps smiling... (it's the last order from Mamoru who are going long long good-bye.) Anyway it's very touching episode. If those who haven't watched it raw yet can wait I recommend them to wait for its synopsis or sub before watching the ep, cuz I think it's not only kiss scene that shines in this episode. Watching superficial eye-candy scenes without grabbing meaning in them actually hurts its whole value as drama, especially at this ep. with many revelations. Very clever and profound script, indeed.

EDIT: Shingetsu is your friend :)
 
Dec 23, 2003
244
0
0
#59
dodgerfan said:
Goldfish #71 said:
OMFG!

I'm still saying it this morning! OMFG!

I loved that part on the beach where Mamo picked Usa up and swung her around. *romantic sigh*

BTW, NAE and WASU you rock :ohmy:

The transcript is up! already! at www.shingetsu-pgsm.net!

Go GO GO read it! OMFG! :D
Great observation! Mamoru picking Usagi up and swinging her in his arms was perhaps the most romantic scene I've seen in the series yet! :D
This was just SUCH a great act! It's hard to believe, but Act 44 just may be even BETTER! :ohmy:
I totally agree!!! At first my concentration on this act was about the kiss, but the picking up and swinging scene was the most romantic part that I love the best. Mostly because the way Mamoru swings Usagi around was so gentle and sweet that you can't believe the day will ends with him fainting off the screen like that in the end. For example from other series, I seen guys that will throw his girlfriends in the water when they pick them up and swing them around. However, I am happy that they showed them hugged, kissed, and swinging around scene all in one act. It's like getting the money worth it already!! :)
 
#60
I loved this episode. Oh my gosh. I can't believe the awesomeness of this thing. I just keeps getting better and better, but its going to end soon :(