As For One Day (Morning Musume) - An MV for Hina

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#1
I plopped down today and made this, my second music video. Because there wasn't a lot of good Hina footage that matched, I did it in a different style you'll notice right away. The end result was that it was easier to make :P and more fun. I made a connection between Aibon and Hina; let me know how well that worked. :)

Download from my xdrive:
http://plus.xdrive.com/u/34971503/220131457Kb8woTyPPmGN4PnxMba

I love this song, and I'm really happy with the way it came out, especially a little trick I managed to pull in the beginning. ^_^ I wish some of the video came out cleaner, though... >_<

Like my last video, I tried to tie in closely with the lyrics. But I realized somewhat belatedly that connection was probably lost to a lot of people. ^^;; So, this time, here's the lyrics with a translation...



As For One Day

"mou ichido anata ni aitai (I want to see you one more time)
ima sugu koko ni kite hoshii (I want you to come right now)
demo, wakatteru (But I know)
issho ni iru dake de shiawase datta (just being with you, I was happy)
sayonara..." (Goodbye...)

Ah ame ga yanda uh (Ah, the rain has stopped)
Ah anata wa konai (Ah, you're not coming)

isshou suki de irareru (I can love you the rest of my life,)
jishin ga atta na no ni (I had confidence in that, but)
anata wa dondon hanareteku (You're slowly moving away from me)
kyou de sayonara ne (Today, we'll part.)

AS FOR ONE DAY
BA-GEN narandari (Lining up at a bargain sale)
AN NETTO no uranai gokko shitari (And getting our fortunes on the net together)
AS FOR ONE DAY
naitari KISU shitari (Crying and kissing)
kuruma de zutto matte ite kuretari (Waiting for me in the car for a long time)

sayonara koifubuki (Goodbye, love storm)

Ah ame ni natta uh (Ah, it's become rainy)
Ah hitoribocchi (Ah, I'm all alone)

denwa no nai hi ga atta (There was a day you didn't call)
ano koro kara ne tabun (It was from around then, I think)
watashi dakara yurusu kedo (It's me, so I forgive you, but)
mou nakasanai de (Don't make me cry anymore)

AS FOR ONE DAY
furusato tazunetari (Visiting my hometown)
AN omocha no yubiwa ni namae wo iretari (Putting names in a ring of toys)
AS FOR ONE DAY
aishiteru? aishiteru? tte ("Do you love me? Do you love me?")
imi naku nando mo amaete kiitari (Without meaning, I asked you over and over, like a spoiled child)

sayonara koifubuki (Goodbye, love storm)

AS FOR ONE DAY
furusato tazunetari (Visiting my hometown)
AN omocha no yubiwa ni namae wo iretari (Putting names in a ring of toys)
AS FOR ONE DAY
aishiteru? aishiteru? tte ("Do you love me? Do you love me?")
imi naku nando mo amaete kiitari (Without meaning, I asked you over and over, like a spoiled child)

sayonara koifubuki (Goodbye, love storm)

Ah ame ga yanda (Ah, the rain has stopped)
Ah anata wa konai (Ah, you're not coming)
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
#2
Oh cool! Thanks!
 

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#5
Mamoru Chiba said:
I signed up, but how do I download it? It keeps saying generic_error.jsp
Hmm... It should be that you click on the link, sign in with your account, and then when the list of files pops up, you can right-click and save as, or just click on it and then when you get a prompt to save a file, rename it to whatever you want with an .wmv extension.

If that doesn't work, you can try this account to see if it works for you:
email: nekkidpenguin@yahoo.com
pw: [THE HAPPY PLACE]
 

Mamoru Chiba

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 22, 2004
116
0
0
#6
hoshiko said:
Mamoru Chiba said:
I signed up, but how do I download it? It keeps saying generic_error.jsp
Hmm... It should be that you click on the link, sign in with your account, and then when the list of files pops up, you can right-click and save as, or just click on it and then when you get a prompt to save a file, rename it to whatever you want with an .wmv extension.

If that doesn't work, you can try this account to see if it works for you:
email: nekkidpenguin@yahoo.com
pw: [THE HAPPY PLACE]
Oh! It works now, thank you! ^_^
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
#7
I really enjoyed this video. Had been watching it for over 5 times eversince this morning. The scene I like most was when Hina shouts "Mou!" And it changed to Morning Musume's girl singing "Mou!" as well... the timing was really cool!
 

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#8
aquarius_star said:
I really enjoyed this video. Had been watching it for over 5 times eversince this morning.
Thank you! You've just made my day! ^_^ *hands aquarius_star a giant cookie*

aquarius_star said:
The scene I like most was when Hina shouts "Mou!" And it changed to Morning Musume's girl singing "Mou!" as well... the timing was really cool!
*hee* Thanks! That scene turned out better than I had expected ^_^
 

marspeach

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 11, 2003
3,767
0
0
D-town, MI
#9
I've been watching this video nonstop. I wasn't a Morning Musume fan until this song. Well, I had only heard one of their songs before. But now I like one!
 

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#10
marspeach said:
I've been watching this video nonstop. I wasn't a Morning Musume fan until this song. Well, I had only heard one of their songs before. But now I like one!
^_^ *hands giant cookie to marspeach* Thank you! You've made me happy!

If you'd like this song or any others from Momusu, I can upload them for you. Just let me know what kinds of songs you prefer and I'll try to find ones I think you'll like.
 

Mamoru Chiba

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 22, 2004
116
0
0
#11
I can't stop watching this MV... O.O It's so good! XD At first I thought the song was weird, but I kept listening and listening and now I love it. lol
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
#12
hoshiko said:
marspeach said:
I've been watching this video nonstop. I wasn't a Morning Musume fan until this song. Well, I had only heard one of their songs before. But now I like one!
^_^ *hands giant cookie to marspeach* Thank you! You've made me happy!

If you'd like this song or any others from Momusu, I can upload them for you. Just let me know what kinds of songs you prefer and I'll try to find ones I think you'll like.
Mind if I join in as the downloading member? :P. This is actually my first time listening to their songs.. and not to mention, see them so closeup. I like slow, sad and romantic tunes... but I didn't know what genre they sing, so I never dared to take a risk.. Can you upload those sad, romantic and slow ballad songs? I found a few of them super kawaii! Especially the one who sang first and then the second one(the one singing ah-hitowo moburoki, she's my favourite!) after her and the third one after the second.. those three are so super kawaii!
 

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#13
Mamoru Chiba said:
I can't stop watching this MV... O.O It's so good! XD At first I thought the song was weird, but I kept listening and listening and now I love it. lol
^_^ *hands another giant cookie to Mamoru Chiba* Thank you! Isn't the song good! It's one of my faves from Morning Musume.

aquarius_star said:
Mind if I join in as the downloading member? . This is actually my first time listening to their songs.. and not to mention, see them so closeup. I like slow, sad and romantic tunes... but I didn't know what genre they sing, so I never dared to take a risk.. Can you upload those sad, romantic and slow ballad songs?
No problem! :) I'm uploading songs right now, though I realized I have a lot more PVs than I do actual songs. ^^;; Anyway, will post the link when I'm done.

aquarius_star said:
I found a few of them super kawaii! Especially the one who sang first and then the second one(the one singing ah-hitowo moburoki, she's my favourite!) after her and the third one after the second.. those three are so super kawaii!
Let's see, the order of them singing from my vid is:
-Kago Ai (narration in the beginning)
-Ishikawa Rika (pretty, chipmunky voice)
-Yaguchi Mari (unique voice, really short)
-Abe Natsumi & Yaguchi Mari together
-Ogawa Makoto (first "ah")
-Yoshizawa Hitomi (second "ah")
-Takahashi Ai & Yasuda Kei together
-Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, & Takahashi Ai together
-Konno Asami (not singing, but appears during the first interlude)
-Tsuji Nozomi (same, not singing, just looking pretty for the camera)
-Iida Kaori (same, not singing here)
-Ogawa Makoto (starts second verse)
-Konno Asami (cute voice)
-Kago Ai ("ye~eah")
-Iida Kaori ("denwa no nai hi...")
-Tsuji Nozomi ("tabun")
-Yoshizawa Hitomi (very natural looks, "watashi dakara yurusu kedo")
-Niigaki Risa (baby face, no bangs, "mou nakasanaide")
-Rika (As)
-Mari (for)
-Hitomi (one)
-Makoto (day)
-Makoto ("ah")
-Hitomi ("ah")
-Takahashi Ai (pops in between the scene of Hina on the ground)
-Kaori ("ah")
-Risa ("ah")
-Nozomi ("ah")
-Asami ("ah")
-Mari facing left, Kei facing right ("sayonara koifubuki")
-Takahashi Ai (not singing, hair blowing)
-Abe Natsumi (not singing, smiling and looking down)
-Makoto (not singing, smiling)
-Kaori (not singing, smiling)
-Natsumi on the left, Kago Ai on the right ("sayonara koifubuki")
-Rika finishes up the song

*whew* Haha, I can't imagine trying to name everyone if there weren't other scenes added in there. My fave members were/are Abe Natsumi (one of the original members, known/thought to be Tsunku's fave, recently graduated :( ), Iida Kaori (only remaining original member, "leader," would-make-a-good-Pluto :D ), Ogawa Makoto, and Konno Asami. They're all so cute, though!

BTW, I've started a thread in OT for Morning Musume/Hello!Project:
http://www.prettyguardiansailormoon.com ... php?t=1730
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
#14
hoshiko said:
Let's see, the order of them singing from my vid is:
-Kago Ai (narration in the beginning)
-Ishikawa Rika (pretty, chipmunky voice)
-Yaguchi Mari (unique voice, really short)
-Abe Natsumi & Yaguchi Mari together
-Ogawa Makoto (first "ah")
-Yoshizawa Hitomi (second "ah")
-Takahashi Ai & Yasuda Kei together
-Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, & Takahashi Ai together
-Konno Asami (not singing, but appears during the first interlude)
-Tsuji Nozomi (same, not singing, just looking pretty for the camera)
-Iida Kaori (same, not singing here)
-Ogawa Makoto (starts second verse)
-Konno Asami (cute voice)
-Kago Ai ("ye~eah")
-Iida Kaori ("denwa no nai hi...")
-Tsuji Nozomi ("tabun")
-Yoshizawa Hitomi (very natural looks, "watashi dakara yurusu kedo")
-Niigaki Risa (baby face, no bangs, "mou nakasanaide")
-Rika (As)
-Mari (for)
-Hitomi (one)
-Makoto (day)
-Makoto ("ah")
-Hitomi ("ah")
-Takahashi Ai (pops in between the scene of Hina on the ground)
-Kaori ("ah")
-Risa ("ah")
-Nozomi ("ah")
-Asami ("ah")
-Mari facing left, Kei facing right ("sayonara koifubuki")
-Takahashi Ai (not singing, hair blowing)
-Abe Natsumi (not singing, smiling and looking down)
-Makoto (not singing, smiling)
-Kaori (not singing, smiling)
-Natsumi on the left, Kago Ai on the right ("sayonara koifubuki")
-Rika finishes up the song
Wow! Thank you so much for naming them out one by one! At least now I know who I like! Thank you! *Hands a bigger giant cookie to Hoshiko*

Let's see.. hmm... I like:

Asami (She's my fav)
Rika (She's kawaii!)
Yaguchi Mari (She looked alot like Ayumi at the angle)
Tsuji Nozomi (looked cute enough)
Niikagi Risa (she looks pure and her voice's strong! :ohmy: )
Takahashi Ai (She looked a little like Risa..)

How old are they actually?(especially Asami) I would like to guess in between14-20?
 

FireflySenshi

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 11, 2003
60
0
0
The Rings of Saturn
#15
How the HECK to I miss these things! :cry:


This isn't one of my favorite Morning Musume songs, but I think the lyrics match Hina well.... now... if only I could download this.
:? How do I go about doing that now?
 

FireflySenshi

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 11, 2003
60
0
0
The Rings of Saturn
#16
aquarius_star said:
Wow! Thank you so much for naming them out one by one! At least now I know who I like! Thank you! *Hands a bigger giant cookie to Hoshiko*

Let's see.. hmm... I like:

Asami (She's my fav)
Rika (She's kawaii!)
Yaguchi Mari (She looked alot like Ayumi at the angle)
Tsuji Nozomi (looked cute enough)
Niikagi Risa (she looks pure and her voice's strong! :ohmy: )
Takahashi Ai (She looked a little like Risa..)

How old are they actually?(especially Asami) I would like to guess in between14-20?

As of right now the ages of the girls

Kaori - 22 (will be 23 in August)
Kei - (Who is now no longer a member cause she graduated) 23 - (will be 24 in December)
Natsumi - (Who is now no longer a member cause she graduated) - 22 (will be 23 in August)
Yaguchi - 21
Ishikawa - 19
Hitomi - 18 (She turns 19 on the 12th) 85
Tsuji - 16 (Will be 17 in June)
Kago - 16
Takahashi - 17 (will be 18 in September)
Asami - 16 (will be 17 in May) *She mah fave!!!*
Makoto - 16 (will be 17 in October)
Risa - 15 ( will be 16 in October)

(I can give you the ages of the new members too. :D But that's the ages of the girls who do this song.)
 

aquarius_star

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 22, 2004
489
0
0
Malaysia
#17
OH wow! Asami's my favourite too! She's 17 already huh... just one year younger than me but she looked a WHOLE LOT younger!!! :twisted: :P
 

FireflySenshi

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 11, 2003
60
0
0
The Rings of Saturn
#18
aquarius_star said:
OH wow! Asami's my favourite too! She's 17 already huh... just one year younger than me but she looked a WHOLE LOT younger!!! :twisted: :P
The single As For One Day was done last year so she was 15 at the time. ^_^;
 
#19
Awesome. What do you use to create your videos and edit the music. I currently have one program that is so difficult to use, I'm about to cry. But good job on this.
 

hoshiko

Lapis Lunaris
Oct 27, 2003
380
0
0
Oahu
#20
FireflySenshi said:
This isn't one of my favorite Morning Musume songs, but I think the lyrics match Hina well.... now... if only I could download this.
:? How do I go about doing that now?
When you click on the link, it will promt you to either sign up for a new account or use an existing one. It's free to create an account (just look for the "I don't want to give you my credit card information" button on the bottom right), or if you really don't want to, I've set up a free account you guys can use:

email: nekkidpenguin@yahoo.com
pw: [THE HAPPY PLACE]

sw33ts0rr0w said:
Awesome. What do you use to create your videos and edit the music. I currently have one program that is so difficult to use, I'm about to cry. But good job on this.
Thanks! I use Adobe Premiere. I still don't know what everything does, but I'm just using a 30 day trial, so I'm gonna run out of days before I really learn it well. ^^;;

Oh yeah, here's an xdrive folder with "As For One Day" as well as other Morning Musume songs. There's a variety of songs...

http://plus.xdrive.com/u/34971502/316737928s483aZUaBeHElCjWGxl

Fujimoto Miki - Shall We Love (slower than the Gomattou version, almost R&B-ish in style)
Morning Musume - Ai no tane (old-old-old-school Momusu; classic jpop)
Morning Musume - AS FOR ONE DAY
Morning Musume - Furusato (slow song, very emotional)
Morning Musume - Happy Summer Wedding (A happy song!)
Morning Musume - Koi no DANCE SITE (this song is on speed)
Morning Musume - Love Machine (also classic Momusu, but in a different way. It started their upbeat, funky sound)
Morning Musume - Never Forget ~rock ver~ (Kei's goodbye song; this song makes me cry ^^;; )
Morning Musume - Otoko Tomodachi (A song from Natsumi; med-temp pop-rock)
Morning Musume - Souda! We're Alive (an upbeat, funky yet catchy song)
Morning Musume - Tsuyoki de Ikouze! (a song from the 5th gen members, Taka.Ai, Makoto, Asami, and Risa, very upbeat and fun)
Morning Musume - Why (a slower song with a funky sound of it's own)
Morning Musume Otomegumi - Ai no Sono ~Touch my Heart (a fast song with kind of a disco sound to it)
Morning Musume Otomegumi - Yuujou ~Kokoro no BUSU niwa Nara nee (a rock-ish song infused with lots of caffeine and sugar)
Morning Musume Sakuragumi - Hare Ame Nochi Suki (a sweet mid-tempo song)
Morning Musume Sakuragumi - Sakura Mankai (another sweet slow song; it has a traditional sound)