Happy Sailor Moon Manga Day Everyone!!*

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
#21
:love: Do you think i should make a video showing the unboxing and showing some pages from both Manga for those who cant quiet get there's yet? :love:
 
Oct 25, 2003
939
1
0
39
Brooklyn, New York
#25
I just picked them up at Kinokuniya and got a nice poster for preordering volume 2 of Sailor Moon. Bookstores are probably more likely to have them than comic book stores, since comic book stores sell new releases on Wednesday. I'll get the rest of them via Amazon.
 

ZetusMoon

Lumen Cinererum
Sep 4, 2011
332
6
0
25
California
#26
Me and my friends are going to make the UPS man feel awkward today just for laughs :lol:
Were decorating the living room with Sailor Moon posters and stuff with sailor moon music in the background as if there was a party going on. Once he/she knocks my friends are going to shout in his/her face "Sailor Moon is has arrived" Oh the awkwardness my friend came up with this idea. I dont have the guts to do this so I'll be in my room playing the upset father in the background yelling "Turn that music down & Get a job you lazy nut sack". After all that madness is done were heading down to Borders becuase some of my friends are buying there copies of the manga after that Ice Cream! :love:
 
Aug 14, 2011
697
0
0
34
USA
#28
..................................
..................................
..................................
....... went to Barnes and Noble on my lunch break......
.. all they had left was ONE COPY OF CODENAME: SAILOR V. I AM ONE MANGA SHORT!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:? :eeklez: :( :cry: :evil: :twisted: :wtf:

 
Sep 13, 2009
10,711
250
165
30
Tampa, FL
#29
Toreishii said:
..................................
..................................
..................................
....... went to Barnes and Noble on my lunch break......
.. all they had left was ONE COPY OF CODENAME: SAILOR V. I AM ONE MANGA SHORT!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:? :eeklez: :( :cry: :evil: :twisted: :wtf:
Better luck than me. I went to my Barnes and Noble... NOTHING! :x
 
#30
ItsFlapJack said:
Me and my friends are going to make the UPS man feel awkward today just for laughs :lol:
Were decorating the living room with Sailor Moon posters and stuff with sailor moon music in the background as if there was a party going on. Once he/she knocks my friends are going to shout in his/her face "Sailor Moon is has arrived" Oh the awkwardness my friend came up with this idea. I dont have the guts to do this so I'll be in my room playing the upset father in the background yelling "Turn that music down & Get a job you lazy nut sack". After all that madness is done were heading down to Borders becuase some of my friends are buying there copies of the manga after that Ice Cream! :love:
:lol: sounds like lots of fun
 
Jul 11, 2010
1,810
4
0
34
www.formspring.me
#31
Sailor Swifty said:
:shocked: :eeklez: WHAT!!!! it say my manga will not get here till the 20th!!!!!!!!!!! that better not be right..
That sucks. On the bright side, you'll get it on my birthday. :D

This is why I didn't pre-order it. I hate waiting for things to arrive in the mail. I just got back from Barnes & Noble. They only had 3 books in stock. So I got my copy. It was $11.90.
 
#35
MetroidJunkie said:
They just NOW shipped my mangas. :confused: Freaking hell, looks like I'll have to wait awhile.
we can wiat together.. mine were shipped last night and the shipping hasn't been updated as it says as of last night it was in nevada.. I'm sure it's no longer there...
 
Apr 26, 2011
8,653
2
0
28
"Dai Shocker's Hell Festival."
#37
I'll do what Cartman did in South Park and freeze myself till my mangas come!

EDIT: ...I don't need to! They came!!!!
(fyi. have any of you checked booksamillion yet? They just started bringing in the boxes)
 
Jul 23, 2010
2,780
1
0
28
Georgia, USA
#38
Roman55 said:
I'll do what Cartman did in South Park and freeze myself till my mangas come!

EDIT: ...I don't need to! They came!!!!
(fyi. have any of you checked booksamillion yet? They just started bringing in the boxes)
I wanted to check them out the other day. I know there's one at home, but I'm at school now, I may check them out this weekend to see if they're selling them.