Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rika-Chicchi

Staff member
Site Admin
May 7, 2009
37,513
1,003
1,665
SignorinaTsukino said:
Umino said:
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?
Not approved by Takeuchi? :lol:
 

NJ_

Aurorae Lunares
Oct 31, 2009
7,632
1,298
1,665
34
Wallington, NJ
SignorinaTsukino said:
Umino said:
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?
I'm sure many asked the same question when that happened with the first ending on Episode 12 of Super here. :P
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
According to some rumors, Rai Gulp will stop broadcasting the re-runs of Crystal. I knew it was going to happen, they can not keep broadcating re-runs without the possibility of offering new episodes
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
NJ_ said:
Any update from Dynit?
Nope, maybe they will tell us something at Lucca Comics in November. Star Comics will also show the manga new italian edition, so lt would be the perfect occasion for them to present the DVD(if they got the rights of course)
 

Neon Genesis

Lumen Cinereum
Oct 31, 2015
2,332
251
165
SignorinaTsukino said:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
Neon Genesis said:
SignorinaTsukino said:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!
Yes, apparently Crystal was able to attract both children and adults. Unfortunately italian toys companies still remember the flop of the revival so they won't release products for children anytime soon(they will do it with Dragon Ball Super though)
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
Neon Genesis said:
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.
I don't know, but they could at least try. Apparently TOEI did not believe in Crystal from the beginning.
 

Rika-Chicchi

Staff member
Site Admin
May 7, 2009
37,513
1,003
1,665
SignorinaTsukino said:
Neon Genesis said:
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.
I don't know, but they could at least try. Apparently TOEI did not believe in Crystal from the beginning.
And could also be their self-realizing belief. *sigh*
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
GuerreroLuna said:
Where can I see the ratings for SMC in Italy?
https://www.animeclick.it/news/61849-sailor-moon-crystal-su-raigulp-il-punto-della-situazione This is about the first two arcs. IT says that Rai Gulp Was very satisfied of the ratings, especially the ones of the morning broadcasting.https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/141307/ascolti-tv-venerdi-23-dicembre-2016. It says that One episode of the first arc has recorded the 2.1% of share, making it the most watched show of that day for Rai Gulp. I have to find the article about the third arc.
 

Neon Genesis

Lumen Cinereum
Oct 31, 2015
2,332
251
165
That's interesting since I remember when Crystal streamed on Nico Nico, the number of streams decreased significantly after episode one and never really recovered after that.
 
Nov 22, 2016
843
646
665
This youtube user is posting good quality clips of the Season III dub.
I think the italian dub of Crystal is so much better than the classic anime's.

Spoiler: show
It's funny to hear Icy from Winx Club coming from Uranus' mouth :P


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKNcUwPBZG8[/youtube]
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
kevoso96 said:
This youtube user is posting good quality clips of the Season III dub.
I think the italian dub of Crystal is so much better than the classic anime's.

Spoiler: show
It's funny to hear Icy from Winx Club coming from Uranus' mouth :P


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKNcUwPBZG8[/youtube]
I do agree, even if there are some voice actors I don't like(Mamoru's and Pluto's in particular)
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha. However the re-print of the New edition will be released in November as planned.
 

Rika-Chicchi

Staff member
Site Admin
May 7, 2009
37,513
1,003
1,665
SignorinaTsukino said:
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha.
What problems? :confused: Could they be related to Takeuchi, again? :P
 
Jan 16, 2017
237
9
0
Italy
:happy:
Rika-Chicchi said:
SignorinaTsukino said:
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha.
What problems? :confused: Could they be related to Takeuchi, again? :P
I don't know, they said that the problems are releated to the approval process.