SAILORMOONRED's YouTube Channel

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 18, 2009
496
0
0
#87
Out of everything he does wrong you comment on some of his pronunciation errors.

It's like seeing someone run across a street, murder some people, and then arrest them for jaywalking.
 

rgveda99

Lumen Cinereum
Jul 5, 2009
8,073
482
165
Philippines
#88
NewAgeRetroHippie said:
Out of everything he does wrong you comment on some of his pronunciation errors.

It's like seeing someone run across a street, murder some people, and then arrest them for jaywalking.
He is evil. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
 

Maraviollantes

Staff member
Site Admin
Jan 3, 2006
8,917
248
165
Embelyon
shoujocity.com
#89
rgveda99 said:
He is evil. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Me or SAILORMOONRED? :P

NewAgeRetroHippie said:
Out of everything he does wrong you comment on some of his pronunciation errors.

It's like seeing someone run across a street, murder some people, and then arrest them for jaywalking.
Feel free to comment on everything else - I just comment on things I notice and personally think are funny. :)
 
Aug 15, 2007
354
0
0
guam
www.solarsailors.com
#94
im kind of disgusted with the way people treat him. Most of you are legal adults spending your time here on a sailor moon forum. u may not be sitting in your room all day playing with dolls, but where do you draw the line? your like those preps that made fun of the hardcore anime fans in middle and high school. ur the bullies of an overly bullied community.

i respect marviollantes for seeing the beauty in this fans dedication to sailor moon. I personally cant enjoy too many of his videos, but i dont make m yself in to a jerkwad because of it. for those of you who wantedh is accounts to be suspended, and said you wish he would stop so you wouldnt have to watch, why not turn off the computer and go play in traffic? seriously guys, if you can't understand why he does these videos, your probably not that intelligent.
 

Grisznak

Lapis Lunaris
Apr 7, 2008
625
0
0
#96
Fiyero said:
im kind of disgusted with the way people treat him. Most of you are legal adults spending your time here on a sailor moon forum. u may not be sitting in your room all day playing with dolls, but where do you draw the line? your like those preps that made fun of the hardcore anime fans in middle and high school. ur the bullies of an overly bullied community.

i respect marviollantes for seeing the beauty in this fans dedication to sailor moon. I personally cant enjoy too many of his videos, but i dont make m yself in to a jerkwad because of it. for those of you who wantedh is accounts to be suspended, and said you wish he would stop so you wouldnt have to watch, why not turn off the computer and go play in traffic? seriously guys, if you can't understand why he does these videos, your probably not that intelligent.
Anyone who makes stuff and publishes it, should be ready for critique. That's simple.
 
Feb 18, 2009
496
0
0
#97
Grisznak said:
Anyone who makes stuff and publishes it, should be ready for critique. That's simple.
I agree completely.

Also, there's a huge difference between browsing a Sailor Moon forum occasionally and posting multiple videos a day of you playing with Sailor Moon dolls (or doing anything else for that matter) on the internet. I mean sure, if he enjoys making the videos then good for him, but if you produce poor quality (in this case also rather creepy) work and show it to the public people are going to call you out on it.