Who is your favorite Sailormoon

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who was your favorite Sailormoon actress in the musicals?

  • Oyama Anza

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hara Fumina

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kanbe Miyuki

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuroki Marina

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

AngelAnne

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 12, 2004
74
0
0
At a computer.
#2
snk777 said:
It's just too bad that she only stayed for about 4 musicals :( (Does anyone know why she left so quickly?)
Well, hers was a short run, yes, but Fumina was there an even shorter period of time (Shin Densetsu *gags quietly*, Kaguya and KaguyaK). If I remember, she said she graduated because she wanted to go to college. Can't really remember the reason for Miyuki's graduation, if there was one, but I'll look into it.

Hard as it is to choose, I have to choose ANZA. Marina has grown on me a tremendous amount since Black Lady, and Miyuki was fantastic, but ANZA just has a certain appeal. Her Sorezore no Elegy from Eien gets me all sniffly every time, and I can't count how many times I've watched that tape.
 

Masayume

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 1, 2004
75
0
0
Indiana, USA
premium.xanga.com
#3
For me its a tight tie between Anza and Marina, though I'm gonna have to go with Anza being the legend that she is and all. 2nd and 3rd stage are my least favorites, mostly because I really can't stand either Moon's. Miyuki is too loud and nasal for me, while Fumina... can't get over her turned porn star career. So yea... Anza and Marina have the musical and acting talent to me.
 

AngelAnne

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 12, 2004
74
0
0
At a computer.
#4
Masayume said:
Miyuki is too loud and nasal for me, while Fumina... can't get over her turned porn star career.
...Uh, as far as I know, Fumina never went porn star. I'm 99% positive you're thinking of Shimada Sara, Neptune from Shin Densetsu to Kaguya. Fumina graduated from Myu and went off to college; if she'd been in porn, you can be sure we'd all be joking about it, as we so often do about Sara.

...Okay, so maybe it's just me who jokes about it. Anyway. You may also be thinking of those idol books. I don't know if Fumina produced one, but I do know that Miyuki and Marina have. They're not porn, either - they're just pictures of girls in bathing suits and being their perky perky idol selves.

</end embarssing level of uber-geek>
 

spirithime

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 12, 2003
194
0
0
www.path-of-thorns.net
#5
Ah, that's a tough choice. All of them are such great actresses. Marina is really growing on me, and Miyuki is wonderful. I've never seen any with Fumina in them, so I can't make a judgement on that. I think that, despite the other girls' many talents, ANZA still remains the reigning queen.
 

Masayume

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 1, 2004
75
0
0
Indiana, USA
premium.xanga.com
#6
AngelAnne said:
Masayume said:
Miyuki is too loud and nasal for me, while Fumina... can't get over her turned porn star career.
...Uh, as far as I know, Fumina never went porn star. I'm 99% positive you're thinking of Shimada Sara, Neptune from Shin Densetsu to Kaguya. Fumina graduated from Myu and went off to college; if she'd been in porn, you can be sure we'd all be joking about it, as we so often do about Sara.

...Okay, so maybe it's just me who jokes about it. Anyway. You may also be thinking of those idol books. I don't know if Fumina produced one, but I do know that Miyuki and Marina have. They're not porn, either - they're just pictures of girls in bathing suits and being their perky perky idol selves.

</end embarssing level of uber-geek>
o_O No... I know the difference between the idol books. And I've seen some pictures of Fumina in some really revealing or either suggestive poses. Come on, she was in one of the major men's porn magazines while I was in Japan. I can read kanji >_> Anywho, she might not have produced a movie or anything of that genre, and let's hope she doesn't, but that doesn't disclude pictures.
 

AngelAnne

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 12, 2004
74
0
0
At a computer.
#8
Masayume said:
o_O No... I know the difference between the idol books. And I've seen some pictures of Fumina in some really revealing or either suggestive poses. Come on, she was in one of the major men's porn magazines while I was in Japan. I can read kanji >_> Anywho, she might not have produced a movie or anything of that genre, and let's hope she doesn't, but that doesn't disclude pictures.
Well, I mentioned the idol books in the event you hadn't heard of them. I don't know what you have and haven't heard of, so I thought covering all my bases would be a wise idea.

What major magazine were these pictures in? I'm not saying they couldn't exist, and I'm not attacking you or trying to claim that you're wrong, but I've never heard of them, and I'm curious. There are, after all, plenty of magazines that make Playboy look like Seventeen, so what we constitute as pornography and what they constitute as pornography are not always on the same page. Suggestive and revealing is one thing, yes, and I'm not necessarily condoning it if she did. I'd just like to know more about these pictures you speak of before I toss Fumina in the same boat as Sara.
 

aisasami

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 26, 2004
1,307
0
0
Japan
#9
Ah you and your Anza fans. I was the one who pick Fumina. I pick here because a) I am getting sick of everyone else and b) Its odd that she kinda sound like Anza, not in singing but in acting. But Fumina look like a red-eyed vampire as Sailormoon.

(Yes, my 300th post finally)
 

Kasumi

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 10, 2003
128
0
0
kasumicc.livejournal.com
#10
This is difficult...I haven't been able to see Marina yet:( so, I think it's definitively Anza. For me...the best Moon I've ever seen (PGSM counts too! ) Although I absolutely love the 1st stage, so maybe that's why she's my favourite...:)
 

HarukaNeko

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 4, 2004
145
0
0
Oklahoma
#11
Anza all the way! She is by far the best Sailormoon in the musicals in my opinion. Of course, the first musicals I saw were the First Stage ones...so I MIGHT be a little biased. :wink: But I am getting rather fond of Marina, she did a fabulous job in Ankoku No Princess Black Lady. I have not enjoyed a 'Myu since First Stage as much as that musical. I hope she sticks around for a little while, anyway, since I hear that a lot of the other cast members are graduating. Looking forward to seeing who exactly they get for Uranus now...

By the way, wasn't TV Nihon going to be subbing the musicals? I wonder if that's still on?
 

Masayume

Lapis Lunaris
Feb 1, 2004
75
0
0
Indiana, USA
premium.xanga.com
#14
Well she WAS the original Sailor Moon. But anyhow this pertains to the musicals obviously.

AngelAnne:: I'm sorry it took so long to reply, homework, spring break, and college life x_x Anyhow, I wish I could remember the name of the magazine I saw her on the cover of. But I can't. It was about two years ago when I was in Japan. I almost bought it, but the girls I was with were like "No, that's not something normal girls buy." So... um yea... they were pretty adamant about not letting me buy it. But you know how men openly read things like that on the trains. They only look provocative and suggestive on the cover but inside is a different story >_O
 

AngelAnne

Lapis Lunaris
Jan 12, 2004
74
0
0
At a computer.
#15
Masayume said:
Anyhow, I wish I could remember the name of the magazine I saw her on the cover of. But I can't.
Ah, pity. I was hoping you'd remember the name. I've never heard about this before, and it's not really well-known Myu lore. Not to say that I don't believe you, but I'm one of those awfully annoying people who like to know all the details about a story. I'll have to look into this at other Myu communities and see if anyone knows where it was.

I almost bought it, but the girls I was with were like "No, that's not something normal girls buy."
That's the problem, then. They're assuming things about normalcy, but they should have known that no Myu fan can possibly be normal. It's in our contract; fine print, doncha know. If we were normal girls, we'd watch something that makes sense. Like subs.