Your Sailor Moon Collection!

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you think?

  • Wow! Cool!

    Votes: 163 75.5%
  • Uh huh...

    Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Get a life!

    Votes: 15 6.9%
  • You go workin' girl!

    Votes: 28 13.0%

  • Total voters
    216

Lavellan

Lapis Lunaris
Sep 19, 2014
237
1
0
24
danilushk said:
I've got my cheap bootleg of pocketwatch XD
But for bootleg,it's have some quality
It's really pretty! =^_^= I looked on ebay to see how much it can go for and I saw a lot of $10 listings... Gotta say, it looks a lot better than a lot of the official products. Looks like it's based off of the Ichiban Kuji watch but with a different image on the inside, which I think is a lot prettier on the bootleg, if I gotta be honest.
 

Lavellan

Lapis Lunaris
Sep 19, 2014
237
1
0
24
I got my Sailor Mars plushie in the mail today! :3 I'm so excited, she's so cute! She's part of the bigger line of plush dolls from the 10th anniversary. I was really, really lucky and got her for a low price - I'm really happy with her so maybe over time I will collect the rest of the set, too (I have Mars and Moon from the smaller plush line, too)



I didn't realize until after I took her photo that her right earring was missing. I found it, though - I guess it was loose enough it actually flaked off after I took her out of the packaging! I'll have to work on gluing it back on once I find my glue stick. :)
 
Lavellan said:
I got my Sailor Mars plushie in the mail today! :3 I'm so excited, she's so cute! She's part of the bigger line of plush dolls from the 10th anniversary. I was really, really lucky and got her for a low price - I'm really happy with her so maybe over time I will collect the rest of the set, too (I have Mars and Moon from the smaller plush line, too)



I didn't realize until after I took her photo that her right earring was missing. I found it, though - I guess it was loose enough it actually flaked off after I took her out of the packaging! I'll have to work on gluing it back on once I find my glue stick. :)
She's pretty!
 

meekxthree

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 18, 2014
496
1
0
Impulse bought this today! I'd been holding off because the store that had them was selling them for about 20 dollars more than I could buy them for at conventions, but since my next convention isn't for another 4 months I decided it was okay to splurge :p She's really pretty and I love her eye colour!
 
Aug 27, 2012
3,734
75
15
33
Cuddling With Ami-Chan!
meekxthree said:
Impulse bought this today! I'd been holding off because the store that had them was selling them for about 20 dollars more than I could buy them for at conventions, but since my next convention isn't for another 4 months I decided it was okay to splurge :p She's really pretty and I love her eye colour!
I just got this today too actually lol I was about to post a picture of it too XD
 

Scwatk01

Lapis Lunaris
May 13, 2015
163
1
0
24
Louisville
Again, I was going to wait until I had more items, but couldn't resist so I decided to show you all my collection as of March 2016!

In the first picture, I have my Classic-S items.

From left to right is:

Evil Prince Endymion Figure
Sailor Moon S Twinkle Dolly
Cosmic Heart Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Moon R Top Game
NA Sailor Moon Backpack
Bandai Sailor Locket
Bandai NA Moon Stick
Irwin Chibiusa Wand
Sailor Moon Cantonese Book
Crystal Star Miniaturely Tablet
Chibiusa Twinkle Dolly
Chibiusa Key chain
Sailor Moon Music Compact

In the middle:
1994 Japanese Spiral Heart Moon Rod
NA Cutie Moon Rod
Italian Cosmic Heart Compact
World Moon Stick
Random Sailor Moon sucker (lol)

In the second picture is my SuperS shelf! The items on there include:
Japanese Kaleidomoonscope
Japanese 1995 Crisis Compact
Crisis Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Talk Denshi Techo toy
Crisis Gashapon

I can't wait to get more! :)
 

Black Heart

Lapis Lunaris
Jun 5, 2015
355
2
0
25
Domus Aurea
Scwatk01 said:
Again, I was going to wait until I had more items, but couldn't resist so I decided to show you all my collection as of March 2016!

In the first picture, I have my Classic-S items.

From left to right is:

Evil Prince Endymion Figure
Sailor Moon S Twinkle Dolly
Cosmic Heart Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Moon R Top Game
NA Sailor Moon Backpack
Bandai Sailor Locket
Bandai NA Moon Stick
Irwin Chibiusa Wand
Sailor Moon Cantonese Book
Crystal Star Miniaturely Tablet
Chibiusa Twinkle Dolly
Chibiusa Key chain
Sailor Moon Music Compact

In the middle:
1994 Japanese Spiral Heart Moon Rod
NA Cutie Moon Rod
Italian Cosmic Heart Compact
World Moon Stick
Random Sailor Moon sucker (lol)

In the second picture is my SuperS shelf! The items on there include:
Japanese Kaleidomoonscope
Japanese 1995 Crisis Compact
Crisis Miniaturely Tablet
Sailor Talk Denshi Techo toy
Crisis Gashapon

I can't wait to get more! :)
WOW school name!! (XD sorry couldn't help it :wink: ) I knew you had a collection... but that is a Collection! looks totally uber awesome! ^_^
 

Scwatk01

Lapis Lunaris
May 13, 2015
163
1
0
24
Louisville
LOL thanks Black Heart! I haven't been called that in a while xD ! I work hard to try and keep my collection updated!
 

meekxthree

Lapis Lunaris
Dec 18, 2014
496
1
0
God I want that Makoto figure so bad! She's so expensive tho :C

I'm trying to save up money at the moment to get Mercury's Sailor Moon Crystal figurearts zero figure. I've hardly seen any posts on it anywhere for whatever reason but I know it's out. (Also they previewed Jupiter's at a toy exhibition somewhere, and it looks super cute!!)